Basic Policy / Terms and Conditions, Rules and Regulations, etc. Basic Policy against Antisocial Forces
PayPay Securities Corporation declares the following basic policy to prevent damage caused by antisocial forces, which are groups or individuals that pursue economic benefits by using violence, force, and fraudulent methods.
- The entire organization shall take action against antisocial forces and ensure the safety of employees who deal with antisocial forces.
- We will establish close external connections with external professional organizations such as the police, the National Center for the Elimination of Boryokudan, lawyers, and the Japan Securities Dealers Association.
- We shall not have any relationship, including any transactional relationship, with antisocial forces. We will also reject any unreasonable demands by antisocial forces.
- We will take legal action, both civil and criminal, against unjustified demands by antisocial forces.
- We will never engage in backroom deals or provide funds to antisocial forces.